Terms and conditions
Using the https://timmod.org website (hereinafter referred to as the website) involves full acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth below.
The Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time by the website Administrator, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator, without prior notification of the users, hereinafter referred to as Users.
Users have permanent access to the terms and conditions for using the services, so as to be able to consult them at any time.
If they do not agree with the compulsory terms and conditions, Users must stop accessing this service.
The information provided:
• is exclusively of a general nature;
• it is not necessarily comprehensive, complete, correct or up-to-date;
• may contain web links to other sites in the content of which Administrator has no control and for which it assumes no responsibility.
A document available on the site does not necessarily reproduce the text of an official document.
The Administrator cannot be held responsible if certain information is provided late, lost, deleted or cannot be stored on our servers for any reason.
Moreover, the Administrator will not assume any responsibility for the consequences that may arise due to the delay, loss or inaccuracy of the information published or existing on the site.
Users will make use of the information provided on the Site based on their own responsibility and in the event of damages arising from the use of the services or information provided, Users agree that the Administrator will be absolved of any liability.
Consequently, the notion of non-liability does not affect the obligation of the Administrator to observe the legislation in force and it cannot exclude the obligations imposed by law.
The website administrator declares the following:
• he/she will undertake any and all reasonable efforts in order to achieve the purpose of the site;
• he/she will undertake any and all efforts (technical or otherwise) to ensure proper functioning of the site; however, there may be interruptions in operation or inability of Users to access the site for an indefinite period of time for any reason;
• as soon as new circumstances of any nature arise, the Administrator may modify the terms and conditions of use.